New exchange listings

Is the team / Foundation actively pursuing to get MOB listed on new exchanges? If not, what are the reasons?

I personally have used Kraken a lot in the past and would love to see MOB listed there. A developer or member of the team may reach out via https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001388206-New-coin-listing-requests

In previous posts the team always declared that they are not forcing new exchange listings as these are attributed to legal uncertainty and high costs. It’s up to the exchanges to list MOB…

Thanks for your response. “Forcing new exchange listings” sounds kind of harsh to my ears.

To my understanding it doesn’t make any difference (in regard to workload or costs associated) as to which party initiates this process. And due diligence goes both ways.

The way I understand it from hearing the MOB team’s words - they are doing absolutely nothing about it and if an exchange wants to list it they can go ahead, but the MOB team is not involved in this process (hence no dd etc). Not sure how that works either legally or practically but my guess is that exchanges just buy huge amounts.

I’m no insider, just interpreting things I’ve heard over time.