No response to email regarding buying coins

I visited https://www.buymobilecoin.com/ linked from
mobilecoin/MAINNET.md at master · mobilecoinfoundation/mobilecoin · GitHub
and sent an email because i’d like to buy coins.
This was back on January 26th 2021.

I never received a response.

Please respond to my emails! If you don’t respond to emails you might as well remove the emai lfrom the website and become another customer-hostile company like Google. It’s unprofessional and frankly rude.

Hi mobico,
You might be interested in a couple of older threads where the same problem was discussed:

Hi mobico - Sorry that you didn’t receive a response to your question earlier this year.
MOB is currently trading on FTX (ftx.com), Bitfinex (bitfinex.com), BigOne (big.one/en) and HotBit (hotbit.io) for non-US persons. These are the exchanges of which we are aware. Buymobilecoin.com will be available soon to purchase MOB for non-US persons.

1 Like

emmo, you are leaving out the somewhat important fact that buymobilecoin.com hasn’t so far ever actually worked. As far as I know, not a single person has ever received a response to their enquiries through it.

2 Likes

EMMO ! the official channel for purchasing MOB ( Buymobilecoin.com was never available, even for people outside of the US !
When will this channel be available?

1 Like

Hi rouci - you’re right. Buymobilecoin.com will be available soon to purchase MOB for non-US persons. Appreciate you understanding and being so patient!

Hi MUCOS - Appreciate your patience and yes, you’re right. Buymobilecoin.com will be available soon to purchase MOB for non-US persons.

I appreciate the responses. It’s a bummer that i was unable to buy MOB back in January when the price was at less than $4. It seems less enticing now at 10x the price.

You are mentioning these four exchanges. How many MOB’s have you sold to these exchanges? Or, how many MOB’s are now left (250 million minus ?)?
For applying MOB’s from MobileCoin TS Ltd., is this the correct e-mail address? sales@mobilecoinww.com

MobileCoin has never sold a single coin to an exchange. We don’t have any contracts with exchanges. Any exchange that has listed MobileCoin has done so entirely on their own.

We are waiting for approval from legal before discussing the circulating supply.

Cheers,
Joshua

2 Likes

@Josh great response.

1 Like

This is probably also a valid (unanswered) question? I guess you’d notice such a typo anyway (empty inbox) :slight_smile:

Thanks!