Satoshi's Pizzeria is Now Live

Satoshi’s Pizzeria is live.

#ProjectSlice

2 Likes

Let’s rock

DKewX6rEzNMaYheaGF47jB1MncLioTMayu876M7q5uhjJ2ySLnKQGEDwHhfj6yCTa2VT1G8pxokB5AD2i6iavmxci3xV2mRXPD43CGsyNV5WUrBeJCirNdLdn7jmzMRTFq4z9p6mwjckYFe8vXVgaLvwdnFERiLpHp3p25jLcFjwtDJNo9iyr8vgZeHJz5

Just sent you 10MOB!

1 Like

haha ty I should set 100mob hahahaha
Long way to go

I sent you 100MOB <3.

Well I changed the payment to 60.000 MOB and paid a delivery fee of 10 pMOB.
Payment went through…Where’s my slice??? :slight_smile:

P.S. I know I over paid. I :heart: Satoshi’s

Enter the request code to fulfill, or leave blank to cancel: 7Nco153t2w875Gdo6ZbYqChssK6ucPWrzfKVdjpdEJqEURcvY5gGSjVgN9AKZKmRCDooQfNXLUEPtjcwpA3m2BvJ92eQufyYUA6DSkDeHJTS46z2VTuureXXrp

This is a payment request for 1.000 kMOB. It includes a memo:

PizzaMOB!

Error generating transaction: Unable to generate transaction: RpcFailure: 13-INTERNAL transactions_manager.build_transaction: InsufficientFunds
You will not be able to send this payment. It is possible you do not
have enough funds, in which case you can edit the payment amount.

Please select from the following available options:
Enter new amount in MOB, or leave blank to cancel: 60

This is a payment request for 60.000 MOB. It includes a memo:

PizzaMOB!

You will be charged a fee of 10 pMOB to send this payment. Your remaining
balance after sending this payment will be 39.999 MOB.

Payment was successful!

Your balance was 39.999 MOB
                         at 17:38:22

._
                               ,(  `-.
                             ,': `.   `.
                           ,` *   `-.   \
                         ,'  ` :+  = `.  `.
                       ,~  (o):  .,   `.  `.
                     ,'  ; :   ,(__) x;`.  ;
                   ,'  :'  itz  ;  ; ; _,-'
                 .'O ; = _' C ; ;'_,_ ;
               ,;  _;   ` : ;'_,-'   i'
             ,` `;(_)  0 ; ','       :
           .';6     ; ' ,-'~
         ,' Q  ,& ;',-.'
       ,( :` ; _,-'~  ;
     ,~.`c _','
   .';^_,-' ~
 ,'_;-''
,,~
i'
:

2HRH22GfiHFMnXB5C3M1j4cLZyX5J1qa4SgLCoLJrxoG6VLiFW2uaqZyBvRAHrrNRf35jFBLREBmKWxEsWTZQotxTx8j4jH1H8CEzPxx5my84P

Did you download the newest client for the testnet? There’s a whole new client today.

None of the secret request codes I gave out have hit 1000MOB yet.

Cheers,
Joshua

Hi Joshua

I’m a software developer who has contributed to the Monero and Iota projects and decided to take this opportunity of check out Mobilecoin. It’s interesting technology, combination of CryptoNote and SGX, and of course awesome that it’s written in Rust.

Here’s a request code I just generated!

625megyLbjRvDG85SVYBCq7nikGb9P3kmbVc7jbzU8xk4qP1H3hK7UBD4mBxmfKusA8PuG3ThwNhfpQDkwVk8uqjd7A1T4oEC26jBW4149LavpewytfS

Just sent you the MobileCoins you requested!

Yes I did. Mine certainly is not a solution based on “absolutes.” I will tread onward… good fortune to all.

Edit:
Actually no I didn’t get the 0.30 release.
I will plod on with this adventure.

Edit 2:

When I sent the request code to the email asked for I got back this:

You’ve reached Pizzamob (pronounced pizza-mobe, as in mobile phone). A slice requires a test donation of 1000MOB. We will reward the first 3 people to send us 1000MOB with a slice delivered to you (maximum $50 delivery+pizza cost).

Here is your secret request code. If you are among the first 3 to send 1000MOB, you win!

[secret code removed for secrecy:)

Not sure why I would get the proper message using release 0.20? So maybe there is a bug somewhere.

P.S. I now only have 39.999 MOB so not sure I can continue at this rate anyway.

Hey Daddy Warbucks,

Got any spare scratch for me? I sent almost all my mob to a stranger who promised to share pizza with me… and last time I gave money to a Nigerian Prince promising me riches it fell thru :sweat_smile:

Congratulations to Shlomo Zippel on completing Satoshi’s Pizzeria! There are 2 more slices of pizza left!!

Cheers,
Joshua

Did you send 1000MOB to your secret request code?

No I changed the amount like it said I could. I have done it again this time sending 10 MOB:

This is a payment request for 1.000 kMOB. It includes a memo:

PizzaMOB!

Error generating transaction: Unable to generate transaction: RpcFailure: 13-INTERNAL transactions_manager.build_transaction: InsufficientFunds

You will not be able to send this payment. It is possible you do not

have enough funds, in which case you can edit the payment amount.

Enter new amount in MOB, or leave blank to cancel: 10

This is a payment request for 10.000 MOB. It includes a memo:

PizzaMOB!

You will be charged a fee of 10 pMOB to send this payment. Your remaining

balance after sending this payment will be 29.999 MOB.

Payment was successful!

Ahh yeah, we have a script that checks if your payment request has hit 1000MOB. We don’t send you an email sending you a slice of pizza until you hit 1000MOB.

Cheers,
Joshua

Sure. I know it’s part of the platform to be able to send amount other than requested,(and I really like that) but for this challenge it would have been more clear for me had the message shown a balance owing after payment in addition to “successful.”
I’m quite sure it’s planned.

Clearly I’m out of my league here and you have a brilliant project. Buy the team a cold :beer: on me with my 70 MOB :wink:

Edit:
I replied using the wrong email address, so the secret code was sent to dko AT mac Dot com. Im sure that added to the confusion and noise. :neutral_face:

Heyo!

Hopefully, my testnet access will soon be sent out and I can join you in this mobile pizza frenzy. :iphone: :pizza:

Rich

Yeah so, I think what we learned is that for the next iteration of this we really need a password protected anonymized leaderboard to see who has sent in the MobileCoins. We’ll build that for the next go around.

Cheers,
Joshua

2 Likes

We will get you access ASAP. Right now it’s a manual process but we’re building scripts to automate it!

Cheers,
Joshua