Transaction is pending for three days now

I bought 900 euro worth of mobilecoin from buymobilecoin.com, however the transaction is in pending state for three days now. I emailed support at [email protected], but no response! What to do?

It did work like a charm 10 days ago though, and I got the coins in 10 minutes or so.

Have you been charged yet? I myself had to switch credit cards, because my bank wouldn’t let me purchase MOB on buymobilecoin.com. Ridiculous. The first transaction that I attempted stayed in the pending state for weeks until it got cancelled.

After three days it’s pretty safe to say the transaction has failed, but you may want to try to get in touch with support just one more time. Good luck!

“The first transaction that I attempted stayed in the pending state for weeks until it got cancelled” this is promising :smiley:

Yep, I’ve been charged the full amount. I got the transaction ID and sent another email to buymobilecoin support, and submitted a ticket to Transak support too. No response from anyone till this moment!

Were you able to resolve the issue?